EAGLES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLES FORUM

Christian Debates, Divine Destiny's News and Events

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHELDONLAW

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-15

SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Empty
PostSubject: SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?   SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm

HELLO ALL, I AM HEARING ABOUT ALOT OF PEOPLE (ABROAD) ATTENDING OR THINKING OF ATTENDING A SCHOOL OF THE PROPHET, MY QUESTION IS, IS THIS PRACTICAL FOR TODAY, I KNOW THAT SAMUEL HAD ONE.

THANKS
Back to top Go down
Apostle Vivian

Apostle Vivian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?   SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:21 am

Sheldon
Until Jesus returns to the earth, there will never be a time when the prophetic ministry will not be necessary. In fact, God has promised that in the last days it will intensify with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit to a new dimension of intensity and expansiveness, according to Joel 2:28 and Acts 2:17. It means then that the Church will be awash with a proliferation of people who will be receiving prophetic downloads from God by way of visions, dreams and prophetic proclamation. The average person will not understand how to treat with such a phenomenon and could run into grave error trying to bring a word to pass or to deliver and interpret a dream to others, thus aborting divine destiny and purpose. Hence the reason for proper training and mentoring, which a School of the Prophets provide. You see, a prophecy begins pure from the mind of God, but since it has to be processed and delivered by way of human instrument, it becomes liable and subject to distortion, if it is being delivered by the untrained.
So, Stephen, I would advise you to sign up if only to satisfy your curiosity as to the relevance the school of the Prophets. Hundreds who have taken the training over the years can testify of the boost that it gave them even in their personal walk with God.
Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Apostle Vivian
Back to top Go down
SHELDONLAW

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: i understand   SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:25 am

thanks Apostle, i think that training is vital to the users and even the recipients. i think where alot of people get into trouble with the prophetic, is the misunderstanding of its nature and usage. in Rev 19:10 talks about the Spirit of Prophecy being the Testimony of Jesus, even in that verse John was about to worship the Angel, in the same way, we make the mistake of looking at the Prophet instead of Christ. Dont get me wrong, men and women of God deserve the utmost respect, but we must never put them above Christ. when we put them infront of Christ, this is where we run into problems, and we blame the prophets. so the school is VERY necessary, and i think i am going to sign up!
Back to top Go down
Prophet Dan.A.Thompson

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-02-08

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?   SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:20 pm

GOD IS GOOD BECUASE HE HAVE GIVEN ME A CHANCE TO SPEAK TO CONCERNIG ME GOING TO THE SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS IT WOULD BE A GREAT HONOUR FOR ME TO JUST TO WOULD GOD HAS DESIRED FOR ME.JUST BY THE HELP OF MY LOVING PARENTS KAREN & FREDERICK THOMPSON AND MY SPIRITUAL PARENTS PASTOR TONY & ANNE GRANT WHERE I FELLOWSHIP AT AGAPE HOUSE IN FREEPORT THE BAHAMAS.WHERE APOSTLE VIVIAN & JEMMA DUNCAN MADE A TOUCHDOWN IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD.AND CHANGE MY LIFE FOREVER I THANK YOU APOSTLE VIVIAN AND JEMMA DUNCAN FOR COMING TO US DURING ARE 7th CHURCH AND PASTORAL ANNIVERSARY. WHERE WE AT AGAPE HOUSE WAS BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED BY THE LORD WITH TO GREAT MESSENGERS OF THE LORD.I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL OF THE PROPHETS JUST TO WALK IN THE FULLNESS OF GOD'S GLORY AND WILL FOR ME,WITH THE POWER OF GOD,AND THE HELP OF MY PASTORS AND YOU ALL AT THAT WOUNDERFUL CHURCH DIVINE DESTINY WORSHIP CENTRE.HOPE YOU ALL BE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED IN THE LORD AND WHERE GOD HAS PLACED HIS HOUSE UPON A ROCK AND THE GATES OF HELL SHALL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD MAKETH RICH AND ADDED NO SORROW WITH IT.NO LACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?   SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCHOOL FOR PROPHETS?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAGLES FORUM :: VARIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSIONS :: The Prophetic & Apostolic-
Jump to: