EAGLES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLES FORUM

Christian Debates, Divine Destiny's News and Events

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeing God From Behind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amanda A
Anonymous

Seeing God From Behind Empty
PostSubject: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:09 pm

in exodus 33:20-23, God is telling moses how he will let moses see Him from behind, does this mean that moses will actually see him and if so i thought God was a spirit so how do u see Him or does it just mean that moses will feel God's presence at a new level.......
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm

"What is born of Spirit is Spirit, and what is born of flesh is flesh."
Spirit and Flesh are indeed made of different material, but,one will need a spirital eye to see into the spiritual relm. So yes, you can see spiritual things but with a spiritual or ealge's eye. The differences between the two relms are stories told only by those who can see in both relms. Hopefully our veils will be raised soon so we can know what is beyond our natural sights. And "we having eyes may see" but see spiritually.
Face, front, and back are just words used for our natural minds to form a vivid picture of the event for a greater apprecitation. But i suppose physical references used in the natural will be applicable in the spiritual relm for descriptive purposes. Sirit looks like the flesh but yet different, yuh know.
Moses wanted to see God's glory, but God said he will not be able to see his face, which maybe is the fullness of his glory. It is like I am replying to Amanda but I can't really get a clue as to who Amanda is until i see her face which contains the window to her soul. It is hard to explain but as hummans we need to satisfy our curiosity, eg you are not satisifed by just talking to a voice on the phone, you will eventually want to meet that person face to face. Moses altough asking for the glory really want to see the Face of the being he held in such high esteem and whom he worshipped. The Face is a representation of Gods' full glory. However, this is not possible for natural man, so God satified his thirst with the sight of his back while protecting him with his hand.
Who can undertand the greatness of GOD?
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:10 pm

"What is born of Spirit is Spirit, and what is born of flesh is flesh."
Spirit and Flesh are indeed made of different material, but,one will need a spirital eye to see into the spiritual relm. So yes, you can see spiritual things but with a spiritual or ealge's eye. The differences between the two relms are stories told only by those who can see in both relms. Hopefully our veils will be raised soon so we can know what is beyond our natural sights. And "we having eyes may see" but see spiritually.
Face, front, and back are just words used for our natural minds to form a vivid picture of the event for a greater apprecitation. But i suppose physical references used in the natural will be applicable in the spiritual relm for descriptive purposes. Sirit looks like the flesh but yet different, yuh know.
Moses wanted to see God's glory, but God said he will not be able to see his face, which maybe is the fullness of his glory. It is like I am replying to Amanda but I can't really get a clue as to who Amanda is until i see her face which contains the window to her soul. It is hard to explain but as hummans we need to satisfy our curiosity, eg you are not satisifed by just talking to a voice on the phone, you will eventually want to meet that person face to face. Moses altough asking for the glory really want to see the Face of the being he held in such high esteem and whom he worshipped. The Face is a representation of Gods' full glory. However, this is not possible for natural man, so God satified his thirst with the sight of his back while protecting him with his hand.
Who can undertand the greatness of GOD?
Back to top Go down
Amanda A
Anonymous

thanx Damian for ur help...so ur saying that although it says that "moses saw the back of God" it might not mean a real physical one like ur's and mine...sorri 2 say but im still a bit confused...but it doesn't really matter, it's just that while reading the bible i came across it and i was just curious about what exactly it meant....im really SORRY if im annoying you.....
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:11 pm

Nah man you not annoying me. Asking questions and a willingness to learn is a sign of wisdom, besides, your questions help me in my communcication development. I would now know how to clarify what I am trying to say by your questioning.
Don't be afraid to raise some dirt in life. The Lord said to be bold as a Lion. And Those who know God statues are not easily offended. So ask away. Apostle will correct any thing said in error. Let's lively up this forum.
Anyway,all I'm saying is it won't be a physical back like ours but a spiritual back, since GOD is a spirit. But a back all the same. Back is just a reference point, but then there is the question of the back of what (spirit or flesh)
The words of the bible are spirit and they are life, so think of it first in spiritual terms and then in the natural, for life is balance.
Back to top Go down
Amanda A
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:11 pm

lol! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
kewl i get where u r coming from..........fanx 4 all ur help it's really helped me alot, now guess i know not 2 observe things dat r spiritual with my physical eye..lolz...may u stay favored with all da help u have given me.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:12 pm

Thanks, all the best to your too.
Remember, there are spiritual bodies and physical bodies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing God From Behind   Seeing God From Behind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing God From Behind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAGLES FORUM :: VARIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSIONS :: Fruits of the Spirit & Giftings-
Jump to: