EAGLES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLES FORUM

Christian Debates, Divine Destiny's News and Events

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IS ALLAH GOD ????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.B.FOSC
Anonymous

IS ALLAH GOD ???? Empty
PostSubject: IS ALLAH GOD ????   IS ALLAH GOD ???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:42 pm

I RECENTLY ACCEPTED A POSITION AS A TEACHER / COUNSELOR AT T.C. IN FLORIDA.
MY 2 SESSION AND THE STUDENT INSISTED GODS NAME WAS ALLAH. I KNEW IT WASN'T BUT COULD NOT CLEARLY EXPLAIN WHY. ANYSUGGESTIONS?
Back to top Go down
Apostle Vivian

Apostle Vivian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-08

IS ALLAH GOD ???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: IS ALLAH GOD ????   IS ALLAH GOD ???? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:43 pm

Allah is the name that the Qu'ran gives for the supreme God of Islam. If the students are insisting that that is the name of God, you need to find out what religion they follow. They or their parents may be muslims. In that case, there is not much you can do to change their view, except to teach what the Bible says from the Christian point of view. Allah is not the same as Jehovah for the Christian. You need to study the Hajj or pilgrimage that muslims make to Mecca and you will realize that the circles they make around the black stone, chanting their prayers to Allah, is akin to idol worship, as far as the Bible defines idol worship. Of course, a devout muslim will say otherwise. Since, those of us who serve Jehovah, in spirit and in truth, do so from the heart, without any props. Therefore, the Allah of the Qu'ran cannot be the God of the Bible.John 4; Exodus 20.
Back to top Go down

IS ALLAH GOD ????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAGLES FORUM :: VARIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSIONS :: Other Topic Discussions-
Jump to: