EAGLES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLES FORUM

Christian Debates, Divine Destiny's News and Events

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kingdom?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian
Anonymous

The Kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom?   The Kingdom? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:35 pm

I am a bit disturbed anytime I hear Christian cliches and jargon. They seem to have been passed down and are always repeated.
I hear Preachers and congregation members talk about being in this kingdom like it's a club or something.
Isn't The Kingdom a mode of existence or a way of being. The oness of God harnessed by a man that allows him to do miracles and great works. "Raising Dead, dividing bread" kind of works?
It's a power that one has to bring out in real faith, never doubting never shaken.
It does not consist of buildings, businesses or real estate owned and operated by the so called Christians of our time. Any man whether Jew or Gentille deserves nice things and needs alot of money to survive. These are minor issues. They are only meaningful to the poor and "have nots." But having been baptised and given your heart to Christ, you are no longer poor. For your had the Gospel preached to you.
All what you need for survival is here already for GOD knew you needed them even before you asked. So let not your eyes be evil people.
The Kingdom is seeked and found by a man, and when that man grows in favour with God and man, then shall those different to him observe and call him a Christian ( Acts 12:26). We were not baptised to become better professionals or artisans. However, by virtue of Christ, shall excellence prevail in our lives. But we were baptised to spread the Gospel in our own individuality with talents and skill with which GOD had blessed us with. We were baptised to become SONS (both man and woman) of GOD, i.e. "the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power," just as Christ JESUS showed us how to in living example.
It is time we stop the religiosity handed down from Roman Catholic Christianity, stop re-inventing the wheel. Nothing is new and under the Sun, the same Christianity, Anglicans, then protestants (pentecostals, seventh day adventists etc) have criticised , condemned and stepped away from, is still being practised by all these groups, just in different ways.
I see it time and time again. Just Disguises on the same ugly face.
Leave religion alone, It only divides the masses, Jesus is supposed to heal and unify all back to GOD as was originally intended for man's existence. If Catholic is wrong then all other Christians are wrong. They started Christianity, they invented it.
Too Many cooks spoil the broth, what then if the broth was poisoned by the first . Sour milk must be thrown out.
We were not saved to be better Christians, engineers, sportsmen etc.
Once again we were saved to become gods or children of GOD; yes gods, for love cannot give birth to Hate
Christ never came with a religion, and HE challenged the Jewish religious order of his day. i.e. the religion of his earthly lineage. Which is why Pharisees and scribes sort to have him killed.
One might say that without this Christianity I could not talk about what I know concerning God. However, all Christian denominations (demonations) have the bible in common, The Word Of God, and no man, no group can lay claim to God's inspired word, but GOD himself. Yet the early Christians tried and in so doing forced their beliefs on the masses.
But our main purpose is to spread the Love of Christ, The Gospel of Jesus. I urge you'll, read The word for yourself, and with all your reading get understanding. Generations before you were lead astray because of religion and mainly Christianity, so know your history. We were brought up on a foundation of lies and lies will be the last thing to leave us. The prince of power of darkness and ruler of this world is the father of lies, and has built his world upon it.
Forget Christianity, forget its negatives, its positives forget is jargons and terms (everyone has wit, Christ-tian is one example of someone's wit who lived in Antioch) just forget it and deal with Christ, His precepts his statutes and his laws. Deal with him individually and personally. The Church is you and not a building, Stop going to chruch and start carrying the Church. Each one of you who is re-born into Christ is the part of the living Church. So move it and move with it, as life and the times move. To lead the masses to salvation we have to move with the world. Stop trying to impose your biases and preferences on other ppl.
SPREAD THE GOSPEL and live The Kingdom
Luke 17:19-21
19And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
Back to top Go down
Apostle Vivian

Apostle Vivian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-08

The Kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom?   The Kingdom? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:36 pm

The kingdom of God is holistic in its nature.Just as over emphasis on the material has compromised its meaning in people's eyes, so too will over emphasis, on the spiritual, compromise our perspective on God's original plan for us. Every time you read the word ask the Lord fo a balanced revelation on his intention. God proclaimed from the beginning that we should be fruitful; we should multiply and such like. In the same breath, he counsel's us to set up his kingdom [have dominion]. on the question of spreading the gospel, there is no way that a ministry or individualcan be effective in this area withou resources such as buildings, land and money. No amount of anointing or passion by itself can do the job. Where will we put the people who get saved? how will we treat the drug addicts in an environment that does more than the cosmetics of psycho-therapy without the facilities and money needed for such activities? No wonder, so many anointed ministers and ministries go to their graves without fulfilling their vision - they have the wrong perspective on kingdom wealth. It is a new day! It is time to update our perspective.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

The Kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom?   The Kingdom? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:39 pm

Is not about emphasis on just the spiritual. I understand and fully support balance in life. However, I believe man has limited the word to his own value system and his accustomed thinking. The ownership of a property cannot be determined by its appearance. One cannot tell if the owners are Christ like just by looking at the buidling even if the sign on the outside says "We love Jesus," for in the places of judgement there is evil.
But since the kingdom is in us, then we are the buildings, being the body and church of Christ. The buildings through which the power of holyspirit acts. That right there is balance of spirit and flesh.
Things we own are just that, things we own or things put in our charge. Nothing more nothing less. In the end they will all be destroyed along with the rest.
Luke 21:6 (King James Version)
6As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kingdom? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom?   The Kingdom? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EAGLES FORUM :: VARIOUS TOPIC DISCUSSIONS :: Fruits of the Spirit & Giftings-
Jump to: