EAGLES FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EAGLES FORUM

Christian Debates, Divine Destiny's News and Events

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morning is coming!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian
Anonymous

Morning is coming!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Morning is coming!!!!   Morning is coming!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:30 pm

I got this revelation while reading the verse JOHN 9:4
Quote :
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night
cometh, when no man can work.
There is alot of prophetic talk about JESUS pouring out his spirit soon in a big way in the church, this year. I am a firm believer of this and am not here to dispute.
The church has been in the night which is why, there is more much chaos and skepticsm about Christ. No real power or manifestation of his glory thus far.
We ain't see nothing yet
No longer shall we go to church to hear religious fables, theories and hear-say. The time is coming when real Holy-spiritual power shall come and deliver many.
The Lord is going to show his presence and his face in a big way.
Sceptics will be converted, hedonism will come to an end.
The Church shall be straightened out and be fixed, the masses will no longer doubt the SONS.
No more playing church no more religious pretenders.
But I am here to prophesy that morning is coming, morning is coming, morning is coming, it is coming. GET UP The sun is almost up
Now shall we see real manifestation of This JESUS the world has been hearing about.
Back to top Go down
Apostle Vivian

Apostle Vivian

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Morning is coming!!!!   Morning is coming!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:31 pm

Joy comes in the morning. It is this joy, which is of God, that will strengthen the inner man, so that we can truly manifest sonship in God.
J -esus
O -n
Y -ou

Yes when Jesus is seen on you like hot lava on the side of a volcano, there will be no doubt about the level of empowerment that you are experiencing - every one will see, feel and know. So wake up! It's morning time.
Read Psalm 30; Isaiah 60-62.
Back to top Go down
Damian
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morning is coming!!!!   Morning is coming!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 6:32 pm

True Dat!!!
Just went over The Book of John, and Christ talked about that joy over and over again.
Give thanks for the word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning is coming!!!!   Morning is coming!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning is coming!!!!
Page 1 of 1